subscriptions: 4 EASY WAYS TO ORDER!
2. PHONE: 650-725-ARTS (2787)
3. MAIL: Please mail your order form to
c/o Stanford Ticket Office
Tresidder Memorial Union, Second Floor
Stanford, CA 94305
4. IN PERSON: The Bing Ticket Office is located in The Bing Concert Hall at 327 Lasuen St. (at Museum Way)
GET THE BEST SEATS: SUBSCRIBE—AND DONATE!
Subscribe now to the Inaugural Season of Stanford Live and enjoy:
- Advance seating priority over single-ticket buyers
- Freedom of choice—attend only the performances that you want to experience
- Free ticket-exchange privileges
- Lost-ticket protection
- Subscription to Stanford Live magazine—all the program info and more, delivered in advance to your home
- Peace of mind—order now, then relax and enjoy the season
Two Subscription Plans to choose from:
Comes with all the benefits noted above
All Mini-Subscription Benefits, plus
- 10% discount on adult ticket prices
- Seating priority over Mini-Subscribers
Friday, October 26: Deadline to subscribe/donate to be guaranteed advance seating
priority over single-ticket-buyers. As of
this date, we will begin seating orders
already received. While every effort will be made to fill all subscription orders in
advance of single-ticket sales, only those subscription orders/
donations received by October 26 will be guaranteed seating
priority before single-ticket sales begin.
Friday, November 16: Single tickets go on sale to general public at 12pm.
SPECIAL NEEDS & SEATING REQUESTS
Please indicate any special needs or seating requests when you order. If the seating section you requested is no longer available at the time your order is filled, we will seat you in the best available seats in the next lower-priced section. If any performance you request happens to be sold out, we will still fill your order for the remaining performances you requested. Please note that because of the nature of performances and venues, we cannot guarantee the same seats for every performance.
SPECIAL SAVINGS & DISCOUNTS!
Become a Full SubscriberSave 10%
- Order tickets to your choice of six or more performances and receive 10% off the adult ticket price, as well as other valuable subscriber benefits! The Full Subscriber discount is calculated at checkout.
Stanford Students—All tickets just $10!
- All currently enrolled Stanford University undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students can now purchase tickets to all Stanford Live shows for a flat price of $10. SU students are assigned best available seats at the time of purchase.
- Limited to one ticket per performance. Valid Stanford student ID is required to enter the venue.
- $10 tickets may not be combined with any other discount.
- IDs will be checked at the door.
- Continuing Studies students are not eligible for Stanford student pricing.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of Helen and Peter Bing, Elizabeth and Kirk Radke, and the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SiCa), underwriters of reduced-price tickets for Stanford students.
- Advance Subscriptions: Save 20% on full-priced adult tickets. Each season, a number of pricing sections and events sell out in advance of the performance date, so guarantee great seats and enjoy free ticket-exchange privileges with a subscription of 3+ performances. For higher seating priority: Add a donation (min. $150) to your subscription order—donors are seated ahead of non-donors, by level of gift.
- Single Tickets (On Sale November 16): Save 20% on full-priced adult tickets all season long—all remaining performances and all price sections (subject to availability at time of order).
- Final Week Discount: Save 50% on remaining single tickets in the final week before showtime. Subject to availability, and restrictions on some events or pricing sections will apply (to be announced on the Stanford Live website in the final week before showtime).
- Limit of two reduced-price tickets per performance per household. Be sure to include your ID number on your order form.
- IDs will be checked at the door.
- Visiting professors and fellows are also eligible for faculty/staff pricing. Please use a Visiting Scholar card in lieu of a Stanford ID card.
- Reduced pricing for faculty/staff tickets may not be combined with any other discount.
- Stanford Hospital employees are eligible for faculty/staff pricing.
- Youth ages 18 and under receive 50% off adult ticket prices. Reduced prices appear on the online order form.
- Reduced pricing for youth tickets may not be combined with any other discount and does not count towards fulfilling the Full or Mini Subscription requirements.
- All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Non-Stanford StudentsSave $5 Off Adult Ticket Prices
- Students ages 19 and over with a valid high school, college, or university ID receive $5 off adult ticket prices.
- Limit of one reduced-price ticket per performance with valid student ID.
- Student IDs will be checked at the door.
- Reduced pricing for non-Stanford student tickets may not be combined with any other discount and does not count towards fulfilling the Full or Mini Subscription requirements.
- A 15% discount is available for groups that purchase 10 or more adult tickets to a single performance in one transaction.
- Please call the Stanford Ticket Office at 650-725-ARTS (2787) to make arrangements.
- The group discount may not be combined with any other discount.
Beethoven Project Discounts
The following discounted prices apply to Beethoven Project performances only:
- Seniors: $15
- Non-Stanford Students: $10
- Stanford Students (with current SUID): FREE
Note: Only full-priced ($20) Beethoven Project tickets may be applied toward Stanford Live Full Subscription discount