Annual Fund Benefits
Stanford Live annual fund members help ensure the future of live performance at Stanford, allowing us to bring engaging and innovative artists to our stage and our community. In return, members receive exclusive benefits such as subscription and single ticket pre-sales, priority subscription seating by membership level, invitations to exclusive member events and receptions, and reserved parking.
For more information about becoming a Stanford Live Annual Donor, please contact Development Associate Danielle Menona at 650.725.8782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscription to Stanford Live magazine and e-news
Includes all Patron opportunities, plus:
- Presale access for subscription orders and for single tickets to added shows throughout the season in advance of the general public
- Complimentary ticket exchanges
Includes all Friend opportunities, plus:
- Acknowledgment in Stanford Live magazine
Includes all Supporter opportunities, plus:
- Presale access to subscription orders and single tickets to added shows throughout the season in advance of other members, subscribers, and the general public
- Priority subscription seating location by membership level
- Access to reserved seating for Stanford Live performances in Memorial Church
Includes all Advocate opportunities, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive member events and receptions
Includes all Partner opportunities, plus:
- Invitations to additional member events and receptions
Includes all Sustainer opportunities, plus:
- Reserved parking for Stanford Live ticketed concerts
Bing Members receive exclusive benefits and access to sold-out performances as well as complimentary tickets to Bing Fling, our annual donor recognition event featuring a gala performance, pre-concert reception, and dinner.
Your Stanford Live donation is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to Stanford University. Please contact Danielle Menona at email@example.com or 650.725.8782 with any questions regarding your membership gift or benefits.