Subscribe to Season Five
This season, it only takes five events to become a full subscriber and receive 10% off full-priced tickets. Visit the calendar to explore the 60+ performances in Stanford Live's 2016-17 schedule, then begin your subscription order using one of the options below.
Subscriptions are now on sale!Subscriptions are now available online using one of the links below. You can also order by phone at 650.724.2464 and in person at the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office. To purchase single tickets, click here.
Please note: Select performances in the 2016-17 Season are now at capacity and will not be visible when processing your subscription. To sign up for email notifications about released tickets, click here.
Use the button below to begin your online subscription order.
Place your order through the Bing Member Ticket Concierge line: call (650) 498-9365 or use your exclusive Bing Member order form.
Stanford University Faculty, Staff, and Students
A SUNet ID is required for online orders using the button below. In person orders at the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office require a valid Stanford ID card or Courtesy Card.
Donors and Subscribers: the heart of and soul of Stanford Live
Donations are critical for Stanford Live to continue to bring engaging and innovative artists to campus. As a way to acknowledge our generous supporters, we offer advanced access to subscriptions for Donors of $500 and above, as well as a number of other benefits.
Subscribers are an essential part of Stanford Live. In return for your commitment to three or more events, we offer choice seating at a great price and many more benefits, including:
- Early access or notice to events added to the 2016-17 season before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Early access to the subscriber event featuring Yo-Yo Ma, Edgar Meyer, and Chris Thile on April 29, 2017 (pending availability)
- Advance seating priority over single-ticket buyers
- Free ticket-exchange privileges (subject to conditions and availability)
- Lost-ticket protection
- Subscription to Stanford Live magazine—a monthly guide with program info and more, delivered in advance to your home
Your subscription options
Learn about mini subscriptions, full subscriptions, and access to priority seating.
Choose any 3–4 performances and receive all the benefits listed above.
Choose 5 or more performances and receive all the benefits listed above, plus:
- 10% discount on your full-priced subscription order
Want the best seats in the house?
Bing Members and Stanford Live Donors receive special perks like priority seating, advanced access to tickets and invitations to exclusive events. Find out more about how you benefit from supporting Stanford Live.
- Bing Members (donors of $7,500 and above) are guaranteed premium seats to all subscription performances and also have access to priority seating throughout the season.
- Stanford Live Donors of $500 and above enjoy early access to subscription seating, by level of gift.
- Renewing Subscribers and Donors of $150–$499 enjoy access to subscription seating before the general public.
Don't miss these important dates and deadlines for subscribing to Season Five at Stanford Live.
Tuesday, April 26
Season subscriptions on sale to Bing Members
Thursday, April 28
Season subscriptions on sale to Stanford Live Donors $500 - $7,499
Wednesday, May 11
Deadline to subscribe for priority seating for Donors of $500–$7,499
Tuesday, May 17
Sign-ups begin for our June 5 Renewing Subscriber and Donor In-person Presale Event
Sunday, June 5
Season subscriptions on sale in-person only to Renewing Subscribers and Donors of $150 - $499. Bing Ticket Office will be open from 9 AM–3 PM for in-person orders only. Pre-registration recommended for fastest service.
Monday June 6
Season subscriptions on sale to Renewing Subscribers and Donors of $150 - $499 by phone, online, and in person. Expanded Ticket Office hours Mon, June 6 from 10am to 5pm.
Wednesday, June 8
New subscriptions on sale to non-renewing Stanford faculty, staff and students
Tuesday, June 14
New subscriptions on sale to the general public
Tuesday, August 23
Single tickets on sale