To honor and thank all employees who have been on the frontlines during this difficult year as well as our Stuck@Home Virtual Concert series performers and fans, and to welcome back to campus returning students and employees, we are partnering with Stanford Live at Bing Concert Hall to bring you an in-person concert featuring previous Stuck@Home performers from the Stanford School of Medicine and Stanford University. Very special and heartfelt thanks to our friends and colleagues at Stanford Live for making this live concert possible.
1.Dr. Tamara Dunn, vocals, accompanied on piano by Dr. Terrigal Burn, "Save Your Love for Me"
2.Dr. Kim Chiang, vocals, accompanied by Dr. Matias Bruzoni on piano and Marina McIver on guitar, “You’ve Got a Friend,” by James Taylor
3.Dr. Hannes Vogel, piano, Chopin, Étude in D♭ major from the Trois nouvelles études (1839), and Schubert, Moments musicaux in F minor,op.94 No.3, D.780. (pub. 1828)
4.Dr. Mattias Bruzoni & Raji Koppolu, NP, medley, “You Can Close Your Eyes”, James Taylor, “Make You Feel my Love,” Adele, “Your Song”, Elton John, “Rainbow”, Casey Musgraves, “Bridge Over Troubled Waters”, Simon and Garfunkel
5.Dr. Alyssa Burgart, guitar and vocals, "We Keep Trying," by Alyssa Burgart
6.Diana Farid, guitar and vocals, “The Story,” by Brandi Carlile, with Harry Simmons on electric guitar and Dr. John Leppert on drums
7. Dr. John Leppert, piano, Rachmaninoff Prelude in G Minor (Op. 23, No. 5)
8.Dr. Steve Goodman, piano and vocals, TBD
9.Gaby Li, cello, Hanna Yip, piano, Requiebros by Gaspar Cassadó.
10. Carlo Espinosa, piano, Sacro-Monte Op. 55 N.° 5 by Joaquin Turina
11.Anthony Arya, guitar and vocals, “Ballad of Eugene,” by Anthony Arya
12.Mary Kim and Christine McLeavey, violin and piano, Elgar Salut D’Amour
13. Kaanchana and Shankaran Parameswaran, vocals and piano, “Amazing Day” by Coldplay
14. The Juniper String Trio of Christopher Costanza, cello, Ezra Costanza, viola and Debra Fong, violin, J.S. Bach (arr. Dmitri Sitkovetsky): Selections from the “Goldberg Variations,” BWV 988
15. Dr. Lynn Ngai Gerber and Vivian Lou, MS4, piano and violin, Romanian Folk Dances by Béla Bartók, and
Vivian Lou MS4, piano, Franz Liszt, Sonetto 104 del Petrarco from Années de pèlerinage II
16. Dr. Paul Wang, vocals, Dr. Kim Chiang , vocals and Dr. Bruzoni, piano and vocals, and other performers (and those in audience as well) on stage for final song, “Edelweiss”