Stanford Live reserves a limited number of student seats for all performances, even those that no longer have tickets available to the general public!
Stanford Student tickets start at just $15!
All currently enrolled, degree-seeking Stanford University undergraduate and graduate students can purchase tickets starting at just $15. A limited number of Stanford student tickets in premium seating locations are also available at a 66% discount on a first come, first served basis.
Processing fees are reduced to $2 per ticket for Stanford students.* Avoid the fee by ordering in person at the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office.
*Starting on September 1, we are getting rid of our per-ticket fee in favor of a per-order fee. Stanford students pay one flat processing fee of $4 per order—no matter how many tickets you purchase!
Three ways to purchase
- By phone at 650.724.BING (2464)
- In person at Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office at 327 Lasuen Street
Things to keep in mind:
- The Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office is open from 12-5pm, Tues-Fri.
- Save on processing fees by ordering in person at the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office.
- A valid Stanford student ID is required to pick up your tickets.
- Limited to two reduced-price tickets per performance; students may bring up to 1 non-student guest.
- $15 tickets may not be combined with any other discount.
- Continuing Studies students and post-doctoral scholars are not eligible for Stanford student pricing.
Student group sales
If your class, residence, or club is organizing a group of Stanford students of 10 or more to attend a Stanford Live performance, we've got you covered.
For every 10 tickets purchased in one transaction, you'll receive one additional complimentary ticket. Tickets will be charged at the discounted student rate. To organize your group sale, give the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office a call at 650.724.2464 (BING) from 12pm-5pm, Tues-Fri.
Study break tickets
Stanford Live offers $10 "rush tickets" for select performances in the 2017-18 season for current Stanford students. Not all performances have study break tickets available—to be notified of upcoming shows, be sure to subscribe to our Stanford Student Email List.
To claim study break tickets: for all Bing Concert Hall shows, tickets can be claimed in-person only at the Bing Concert Hall Ticket Office the day of the performance. For all Memorial Auditorium shows, tickets can be claimed at Memorial Auditorium one hour prior to performance time at the ticket desk.