Jobs & Internships
Stanford Live, Bing Concert Hall, and Frost Ampitheater are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Executive and Contract Administrator (req 80414)
- Marketing Manager (req 80317)
- Production Manager (req 80258)
- Artist Liaison (req 80566)
- Stage Technician (on call)
We often hire Stanford students who have a background and interest in the arts as interns on a quarterly or yearly basis. If you are a Stanford student interested in learning more about interning with Stanford Live, email email@example.com.
- Photography: Stanford Live seeks a talented and enthusiastic photographer to document its performances and events. This is a unique opportunity to build your portfolio while also experiencing world-class artists at Bing Concert Hall and other venues. Photos will be used for Stanford Live’s archives and publicity, including program magazines, brochures, website, social media channels, and e-newsletter. Full job description and application information (PDF)
- Departmental Internships: Stanford Live brings together students interested in gaining skills in arts administration to work in individual department areas of Stanford Live (Artistic, Development, Marketing, Community Engagement, Production and Operations).
Full job descriptions and application information (PDF)
Become an Usher
Join our valued team of volunteer ushers and earn free Stanford Live tickets and more benefits while you perform an important service to the community. Duties include seating patrons, ticket-taking, and more.
For more information about becoming a Stanford Live usher, please contact Bill Starr, House Manager, at 650.725.1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.