In its standard configuration, Bing Concert Hall seats 842 patrons in the round. In 2017, we introduced a few exciting new configurations that allow us to accommodate a wide variety of artists while improving the audience experience.
End Stage: Additional seats on stage, all seats front facing
Half Stage: Seats on a terraced stage
Bing Concert Hall Studio
Located on the lower level of Bing Concert Hall, the Bing Concert Hall Studio has a capacity of 150 seated or 300 standing. With its impressive acoustics and intimate yet flexible seating, it's the perfect venue to experience a wide variety of performers up close and personal.
Bing Concert Hall Lawn
Located adjacent to Bing Concert Hall on the corner of Lasuen and Campus Drive, the Bing Concert Hall lawn has a capacity of 300-600 with ample room for picnicking! It's a perfect way to enjoy that California sunshine. Check back on our calendar for any added lawn shows.
Know Before You Go
- Light food and beverages available for purchase inside
- Coat check is not available
- All bags entering the event area will be searched
- Outside food in small coolers or containers (maximum size: 24" x 12" x 13")
- Cushions, blankets, and low-backed lawn chairs smaller than 30" tall
- Outside alcohol or glass containers
- High-backed lawn, beach or folding chairs; tables; and umbrellas
- Large coolers (bigger than 24" x 12" x 13")
- Strollers, wagons, umbrellas, barbecue grills, and pets