Marcia and John Goldman with Kristin Chenoweth, whose performance they sponsored.
Stanford Live presents a wide range of the finest performances from around the world fostering a vibrant learning community and providing distinctive experiences through the performing arts. With its home at Bing Concert Hall, Stanford Live is simultaneously a public square, a sanctuary, and a lab, drawing on the breadth and depth of Stanford University to connect performance to the significant issues, ideas, and discoveries of our time.
Support from our generous performance sponsors helps to offset artist fees and production costs, commission new work, underwrite student tickets, and fund educational and outreach programs both on campus and in the larger community.
All performance sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary tickets for your performance
Ability to purchase additional tickets, as available, for your performance at a 20% discount
- Backstage introduction to the visiting artist for your performance
- Prominent recognition in the Stanford Live magazine on the program page for your performance
- Recognition as a performance sponsor in Stanford Live magazine throughout the season
- Reserved parking for your performance and for all Stanford Live performances throughout the season
- Complimentary tickets to Bing Fling, Stanford Live’s annual gala donor recognition event with a reception, dinner, and concert performance
- Access to the Bing member concierge ticket services for all your ticketing needs
- Invitations to attend receptions and events throughout the season
For more information about becoming a Stanford Live sponsor, please contact Nicola Rees, Director of Development, at 650.497.4809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.